Friday, August 17, 2007

Dil Dosti etc - Promo



A movie produced by Prakash Jha!!! Movie is called Dil Dosti etc and has Shreyas "Iqbal" Talpade and a new comer Imad Shah in lead roles. Movie looks like little bit based on college politics and a bit on an eternal dilemma about love. I absolutely loved the promo and cant wait to get my hands on this one. Looks to be a real promise to us guys who like to watch a little hat ke movies. The dialogues seem to be really in your face kinda thing. Watch out for this one guys. Looks like a must watch!!!

2 comments:

Beth Loves Bollywood said...

Looks interesting! I hadn't heard about it - glad you found it.

Anonymous said...

I m not a diehard fan of SRK
But belive me it is really disgusting as i was reading commets of few people on some other sites.
Stating " SRK Sucks "
I mean guys stop all this. Even i m not a suppporter of SRK but accept the fact that HE IS THE KING
Really CDI proves that
Great Job SRK ...Well Done